The ZN458 is a monolithic integrated circuit providing a precise stable reference source of 2.45V in a two lead package without the need for an external shaping capacitor.
- Guaranteed 5mV Maximum Deviation over Full
- Temperature Range
- Low Temperature Coefficient 0.003%/°C
- Low Slope Resistance - 0.1 Ohms
- Very Good Long Term Stability - 10ppm
- Low Noise - 10 microvolts
- Internally Shaped
- Tight Tolerance±1.43%
- Two Pin Package
- Wide Operating Current 2-120mA
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.